WHAT YOU WILL NEED FOR your CREATIVE MEDITATION:
- A blank sheet of paper (a blank page in your journal, sketchbook, or even a scratch piece of paper will work).
- Something to draw with (a pen or pencil, and maybe something to color with, afterwards).
- Cleared table space and/or open space, for example, out in nature (trust me, creating a ‘fresh’ space to work in makes a world of a difference).
- 20-30 minutes to soak in all of the creative goodness (step away from any distractions).
- An open heart that is open to the possibilities (and trusting that your creative intuition will guide you).
1) Share your artwork with me. I’d love to connect:
2) Share your mandala sketch on social media using the hashtag: #mandalameditations
3) If you’d like to take your creative meditation with mandalas to the next level, be sure to join me for the next round of mandala meditations, where we will explore the wonderful world of painting: